Friday, November 21, 2008

then.. there was the beginning...

so... i'm beginning this journey... an unforseen journey of my reality... i have many ideas...many images racing through my mind... of what i want.. what i can do... what i will be... but everything always ends up m.e.s.h.ing together... giving me fuzzy blurred dreams...

so... i decided to start here... and begin documenting what seems to be my forever given time to one day reflect and realize what once things ment to me...



i invite those given a mind and soul... to be on this journey w/ me... artists of all kinds...painters... sketchers... photographers... readers... writers... musicians... teachers... number crunchers... file fillers.... tatoos and skinny jeans... pencil skirts and ruffled sleeves... khakis and button downs... vintage t's and hipster gowns...





-word